Tuesday, January 8, 2008

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS


We interrupt the narrative of Christmas to celebrate the VICTORY of the LSU TIGERS over Ohio State in the BCS Championship game!!

Dude, the brother, and I spoke briefly before the game and we were both pumped. I got a little nervous at the beginning of the game, fearing that the Tigers had not brought their "A" game. But happily, my fears were put to rest.....


Congratulations, Tigers!! Well Done. Very Well Done. You made every born or bred Louisianian proud.



Even more exciting was the release of the Final AP Football poll of the year.

It's gonna be a GREAT 2008 football season for the SEC. Can't wait until September!!!!!
The LSU flag flies proudly at Maison Cou Rouge!!!

1 comment:

Darrell said...

Keep your head low. Georgia people are PISSED.They have no reason to be. I just don't get it. They didn't even win their division.
How did I miss you at Christmas?