Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SPECIAL ED

This is what happens with teenagers. You play them one exceptionally funny, but terribly rude song, and they go to itunes and download every song by the singer, and introduce YOU to more obscenely hilarious stuff.

If you are easily offended, read no further. Come back tomorrow.

Good you're still with me.

Case in point. I saw Stephen Lynch on Comedy Central, and wept with laughter. Ok, I have a sick sense of humor.

So, of course, I had to show him to the kids. And that's why my itunes account has such a large bill this month.

But these youtube video's of Stephen Lynch are begging to be posted here. For one special person.

Yes, my darling younger brother Larry. I do love you dearly. Here's a song for you.





Oh--a little secret...Larry's real name is Ed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have to say it... where'd you find that?