Monday, November 3, 2008

Time Keeps on Slipping, slipping, slipping

I know it's been a coon's age since I blogged..but it's been very busy at Maison Cou Rouge--two family weddings, a festival, football, running,and a fundraiser or two. I will begin to play catchup tomorrow...but here are some pictures....
I looked out my window and what did I see
eeewwwwwhhhhhh-glad it was on the other side of the glass...
we has so much fun at Courtney and Will's wedding
and Girl had her region run the next day--and made All-Region (top 5 finishers!!)
And her team- the Lady War Eagles- are region champs!!
Even though I am sick to DEATH of the political campaigns, when Gov. Perdue comes down to support our friend Napoleon "Chopper" Jenkins, we have to turn out...
and more later on California, another wedding, and mirth and merriment!!

No comments: