Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday,CruiseGran!!


I said there were a lot of birthdays in January in my family--but here's the Birthday Girl of all Birthday Girls--because she's the reason I am here!!!


For CruiseGran's birthday, I thought I would just share a few photos from the past year....

With Nina on Crystal Serenity in April

And with our darling wine steward Oleg also
With yours truly in Guernsey in July
And flying on the London Eye a few days later
on Crystal Symphony's Avenue Saloon in July
and dressed up at French Dinner on Serenity
Dancing with grandson, Dude at the family wedding in San Diego in October
And the Three Generations at Stonehenge in July

Note to my darling daughter, Girl--
If you can live as full a life as your grandmother does, and do as much work to make this world a better place as she does, you will live a wonderful life. Use her as a role model. I have...and I am a better person for it.

And you are lucky...you got her gorgeous legs!!!!!!!!!

No comments: