Monday, April 19, 2010

WC 2010 Day 3- at Sea

Sea days are my favorite….and I had a LOT of them on this leg- 11 in all. This was more than orginally planned, but because of the Somali pirate threat, our calls in the Seychelles and Maldives were cancelled.

Crystal Serenity’s “World Cruise Games” were held on this leg of the world cruise, and I signed up for Team Trivia and Photography. We would also cross the Equator during a sea day.

The day was taken up by lectures, the Asian buffet at lunch, packing for safari and a formal evening with the Captain’s welcome party.

We found our dear dear friend Branislav (aka "Big Bro")- if you've been following our travels you will recognize him!

We made phone calls home whilst we were still close enough to shore

In addition, I signed up for the Odyssey and Sea Art Course. This segment it was rock sculpting. Here's my rock.

I named it "Clyde". Just wait to see what it turns into!!!!

I'll just say I am so glad I took this course!!

No comments: