Friday, June 21, 2013

Wedding Weekend

Just two weeks after AJ graduated from Georgia Tech, he and Anna-Grace got married.

All those months of planning, which seemed like an eternity away at the beginning of their engagement in April 2012, snuck up and clubbed us with its swift arrival and departure.  I never remember time flying so fast.

My family started arriving on Thursday. Mama Jane flew in from Louisiana.  Ed and Austin drove in from Louisiana.  The rest of the Ed Hornes couldn't come--Emerson was in the middle of eighth grade exams.  And cousins Bill, Suzanne and Andy came from San Diego- what a treat!!!



Friday was a blur as I prepared for "my" do--the rehearsal dinner.  First we had the bridesmaid's luncheon--

With lots and lots of pretty girls...




Anna-Grace with her mom Sharon and grandmother Audrey. Lots of lovely ladies- both body and soul.


And, of course, there's our lot...




There were a few hiccups along the path that afternoon--but we got through them just fine.  With help from my EXPERT rehearsal dinner coordinator, Shana Faulkner,  I didn't have a thing to worry about.  And Susanne and John's house was the PERFECT setting.  (Sharon's brother was in charge of the photos, and I will get them when I post them...I swear I hardly remember anything, except everyone says they had a great time!)







And so, the big day arrived.....


1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing here! Anyways dear, I am looking for a talented planner for my daughter’s wedding party. We want to celebrate her special moments at exotic Los Angeles wedding venues. Please provide some recommendations!