Friday, January 26, 2018

Truly the Middle of Nowhere

Greetings, my dears, from halfway in between Los Angeles and Maui. 

There isn't much to report--and just a few things to see - out here.

Some pretty sunrises...



...some Celebrity Olympian Sightings....


(that's John Naber , five-time Olympic medalist.  Dwight Stones and Wyomia Tyus  are somewhere around...which can only mean one thing...the 2018 World Cruise Games  are about to commence!)

...there's also lots of awesome lectures...



...new experiences like Tai Chi (there were about 60 cruisers trying it out!)...



... the chance to start my day off right, with lemon water, V-8 and coffee delivered to my room at 6:30 each morning...


(the hour of delivery is MY choice....I find I get so much more out of the day if it starts early. I guess Ben was onto something...)


Stacey's afternoon Zumba classes are dragging me, kicking and screaming, toward a stronger body...
(not about to share photos of what my bedraggled self looks like after 45 minutes of Latin-inspired aerobic dance- let's just say I look like I just stepped out of the shower)

I loved the inspiration from a fellow cruiser..


...and when you look out in the morning and see this....well- no words are necessary!



Maui on Monday, peeps!  Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful to see that you are finding time to enjoy your contract on board.

Is that a bottle with a rather thin Bloody Mary on the table in picture 3?