Friday, October 10, 2008

Big Weekend 2- Masked Ball

The Transylvania Club is a wonderful group of ladies. Two of their missions are supporting the local library and erradicating illiteracy in our community. Every year, they hold a fundraiser to enable their great work. This year, in honor of their 100th anniversary, they decided to hold a Black and White Masked Ball like Truman Capote did in the 60's. To say it was a roaring success is an understatement- we had SUCH fun.
I think it was nice of those dear friends to have the ball my birthday weekend. Saved Grumpy Guy the hassle of arranging a party for me (riiigggghhtttt). You've seen a couple of photos, but here are some more-- Congratulations Transylvania Club- well done!
Do you notice something missing here??
Yeap-the guys are all in the grill watching football whilst the girls dance to "Grapevine"-an amazing band!

Grumpy Guy's happy with his buddies in the bar!

My darling friend LeeLee- she's graced MCR's pages often!

My dear friends...
She does like to have fun...
The boys finally joined us..here the Tennis Pro is having fun, whilst the banker looks shocked in front.. had she just heard of the market's plummet??
The Chefs of Washington County--love S as much as I love her food!!
The Greek and I make a "sammich" outa her husband.
A good time had by all.
Doesn't GG clean up well????

No comments: