Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Little Norway

In honor of our family trip to Norway in ten days, I am giving you a CHARMING blog..

My Little Norway



This photo from a recent post just tickled me no end...yes, it does say "COD"---

I found this site whilst looking for a recipe for REAL Norwegian waffles... (yes, I had been egged on by The Captain, who had threatened to call the Norwegian Waffle Police on me for not eating my Norwegian Waffles in proper Norwegian style...)

A charming couple, she Australian, he Norwegian, living in the northern city of Trømso, raising a family. Wonderful photography, charming stories, Norwegian lessons--just about everything one needs to get excited about the Land of the Midnight Sun.

Go check it out--even if you're not traveling to Norway anytime soon...and if you're stuck in this Gawd-Awful -Southern-Heat right now, they have LOTS of photos of snow.......



both photos from the website MY LITTLE NORWAY....go check them out HERE

No comments: