Sunday, May 23, 2010

WC2010- Home

The return trip to the States always seems to take so much longer. Especially from Mumbai, where most planes leave in the wee hours of the morning to connect with European flight schedules. In our case, we left the Taj at midnight.

Marine Drive is nicknamed the Queen's Necklace. I guess you can see why.



Midway through the flight, over the Caspian Sea.



Halfway home--in the Lufthansa's Business Lounge at 8am.



I was pretty proud that I made it through nearly 24 hours of flying on Lufthansa speaking German (mostly) to the cabin attendants.





Hey, I used to live somewhere down there!





This little guy was quite a trooper. He slept most of the way over the Atlantic. I LOVE how Lufthansa provides these mini-cribs for their tiniest passengers.



Sound asleep--not a peep from him!



No comments: