Saturday, May 22, 2010

WC2010- More Sea Days

The weather was perfect for our sea days. Everyone gathered on Decks 12 and 13 as the Captain counted down to the precise moment we would cross the equator.

King Neptune and his Mermaid Queen graced us with their presence, but demanded no sacrifice... this time.







Johnny made sure everyone had pre-lunch Bloody Marys!



And my friend Ruel was all smiles...



My friend Nina came out with some of her assistant housekeeping colleagues to see King Neptune.



Even the seahorses were thrilled to see their King!



Yep, here is where I was...



And precisely...



We crossed the equator.



(I know...no red line!!!!! LOL)

In the evening, I was able to catch my cute friend Kay dancing with her husband.





Can you believe he is 98???????

And one evening we had a hilarious episode of "Liars Club"





No comments: