Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

‎"Grown don't mean nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown? What's that suppose to mean? In my heart it don't mean a thing."
~ Toni Morrison, Beloved, 1987


I'm off to Atlanta, to have brunch with AJ and Anna-Grace. They've made reservations at Sundial. Yum!

And then, possibly we will do a little shopping for what AJ requested for his birthday...a washer and dryer. Yes, that is TRULY what he wanted. Yes, he firmly put those teenage years behind him.

And THEN, it's off to IKEA for a dresser for Alix. Lordy, how I love an IKEA run. And this website has given me even MORE inspiration....


Pictures to follow....

But, again.....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all my friends and familly....to all the mothers who have graced my life.

Especially Jane Hutchinson James. It is a privilege to be your daughter. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

No comments: