Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2012 Summer Family Cruise

It's hard to believe I have finally posted photos of our family cruise and overland trip. Combing through so many photos and editing them brought back so many memories.

We have been to some pretty incredible places the last six summers.  And I am sure there are many more adventures to be had.

But Turkey was something special.  Was it the history?  Was it the ruins?  Was it the sheer beauty of the rocks and sea and olive groves?

Maybe it was our incredible tour guide Özgür Erdogan.  He certainly made the sites we visited come alive in ways other tour guides have never managed to do.

All I know is that Turkey is high on my list of places I want to revisit.  And I would like to stay for a longer time.

If you have the chance, dear reader, to visit the western coast of Turkey, take my advice.


Do it.

And don't forget to bring back a costume to remember!!!!

No comments: