Friday, October 27, 2017

Country Come to Town

That pretty much sums me up in Las Vegas...

Country Come to Town.

I walked around Las Vegas half the time with my mouth agape- sorta channelling my inner Gomer Pyle- Gawwww-leee!


So let's start out with breakfast-
Andy opted for something relatively healthy---


Although he wasn't quite sure what it was...

John on the other hand, went all-in on donuts....



That night, we saw "Menopause- the Musical".  Yes, Andy chose it.




No, I don't think either of them fully appreciated it the way Kris, Jen and I did.


And as for the time in between --
Well, we spent 4 hours on the hop-on-hop off bus!!

Here's my Sha-zaaammm shots....


Our tour guide pointed out the additions--or near additions- to buildings.  Notice anything off here??


The top is just scaffolding and canvas!!



Why is it I can't think of Caesar's Palace without thinking of History of the World, Part One?




Yes..on Sunday, Andy, Jen and I rode the roller coaster.  Twice.

The classic MGM Lion

The architecture behind the Luxor is as cool as the front.


Old school Vegas


Do ordinary people REALLY go to Vegas to get married?
Do you know ANYONE who has???









James Bond and "Diamonds Are Forever".....


And there was this image.  Statue of Liberty and Old Glory at half-mast.

#vegasstrong


No comments: