Thursday, August 30, 2007

YAY!

(Sing along with me...)
I've got the whole house to myself...I've got the whole house to myself......I've got the whole house to myself...I've got the whole house to myself!

Grumpy Guy is out today on a consulting gig, so I'm all alone!! No one to ask me questions, need a file, wonder what's for dinner, etc. Just me and loads and loads of laundry.

But most of my lovely day will be taken up finishing a project for my digital photography course that is due today and editing pics of yesterday's cross country meet (Girl's team finished 5th!!) for the paper and school yearbook.

The fun never ceases.

Oh, and a note to all who all who have survived, or are attempting to survive life with a teenaged daughter...
This morning, just as I was fixing another cup of coffee, I heard Girl as she headed out the door utter the words "Mama, I took your hairbrush-I need it for after Gym, I'll bring it back tonight."
I guess I need to head to the store for a new one.

No comments: