Friday, November 4, 2011

A Chiropractic Halloween and a new GROCERY

I had no idea that my chiropractor, Kelley Morgenroth, was such a fan of Halloween. So when I checked in with her on Monday, I was surprised to find Washington County Family Chiropractic all decorated.



And Kelly was bewitching all her patients.



There were eyes everywhere.



And food was in abundance.



Anna was taking everyone's photos, but I managed to get a pic of HER.



How appropriate that the treatment rooms were covered in wallart.



Well, after that frightful realignment of my spine, I headed to Milledgeville to visit the BRAND NEW Kroger's grocery store.



Sweetjeezuzgawdammighty!

100,000 square feet of inspiration. I haven't been this excited since....well, SINCE.



Yes, I had to sit down a few times. It was that wonderful.

Now, I have my huge patch of lemongrass at MCR. But if I ever run out....hallelujah!




Oh, stop rolling your eyes. I take joy in the simple things. Like fresh lamb. Blood oranges. Maytag blue cheese. Fingerling potatoes.

I am happy. Happy, happy, happy.

And caught up!!!! Hooray!

2 comments:

waukesha wi chiropractors said...

Chiropractic work was originally thought to relieve simple back aches. Many chiropractors believe that bones can become out of line during a strenuous time period, and this can cause irritation. The spinal manipulation can solve the lower back pain that plagues many people. Also, if a person is just plagued by constant stress on one’s back, it can help relieve that weight.

Unknown said...

Our doctors focus on not only relieving your pain, but also helping you rehabilitate the injured area and staying out of pain longer. chiropractors yorba linda ca