Friday, June 1, 2018

Crystal Cruises' World Cruisers Party in Bahrain

I am so glad to have been a Full World Cruiser on the Crystal Cruises' 2018 World Cruise.  There are some special perks that go with being a Full World Cruiser- one of which is special shore-side events.  We had a LOVELY evening at the Bahrain Bay Harbor.....

Fist, we got all gussied up in "Crystal Casual"- which for me meant a chance to wear my new duds from India!



The architecture around the Bay is simply stunning...



My photographer friend Antoniu and pal Barbara on the red carpet.


Friend Chuck seems caught between two camels.



Barbara, Elisabeth, Ada and I  from someones's cell phone.  I have a great professional pic of my lovely friends as well...that will come later.


Local girls helped the food and beverage team from the ship welcome us with rosepetals.


Finally saw my dear Nina (blue) and delighted to see Amenla (my sommelier) in festive attire.


Oyster shell with my name in Arabic calligraphy ...lovely.


So many artists and lots of yummy food!



The new Four Season's Hotel.   The elevators are on the sides, the rooms in middle, and bar and restaurant on the top floor.


I think this is the World Trade Center.  Note the wind turbines connecting the two halves of the building.


World Cruise Hostess Stacy came in on a horse!!


Elisabeth got to know some of the performer's  families.


As did Ada.


Such a memorable evening.  Good food, great entertainment, and precious friends.  What more can anyone ask for?






No comments: