Saturday, June 16, 2012

2012 Summer Family Cruise (SFC)

Well...I'm off again...

I'm sitting in Delta's Sky Club in the brand new International Terminal of the Atlanta airport.  It is GORGEOUS!

The Summer Family Cruise for 2012 has us heading to the Black Sea.  Alix and I leave in 3 hours for Venice.  The rest of the family (we never travel together) is headed out an our later via Paris.


Here's my itinerary....of course aboard Crystal Cruise's wonderful Crystal Serenity.



The cast of characters is the usual....

Alix, CruiseGran, my brother Ed and family, my brother Will and his son, my cousin Ashley and her family, and my cousins Suzanne and Bill.

I'll TRY to remember to take some photos for y'all........(because, you know...it's so hard for me to remember to take a photo...I do it so seldom!!!!)

1 comment:

toni in florida said...

Two quick (and green-eyed) questions:

1. Are you *ever* home?

2. Did you all win the Lotto?

Now that those are out of the way, let me say this: Bon voyage! I look forward to your photos.