Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hong Kong

It's a good thing to remember your directions in Hong Kong.





Even on an overcast day, Hong Kong is breathtaking.



We hit a few old favorite stops.  Stanley Market.



Where my favorite shop, Stanley Silk and Linen is still making fun and versatile linen separates.



And I found some equally fun and funky linen tops here.



I have to admit, I was totally "quaint fishing village"'d out at this point. We floated by Jumbo.



And I jadedly thought to myself "Been there...done that...Next!"



The time had come to say "goodbye for now" to our favorites...

Branislav with Jane/Mama/CruiseGran and Suzanne.



Me and my darling sommelier pal Lorinc



(next time, I wear higher heels or you have to crouch down!!)

There's always time for one more joke or story.



Closing in on 12 hours left for YOU, Rafal!



More giggles in the Avenue Saloon.



And it's time to try to NOT THINK ABOUT GETTING OFF THE SHIP TOMORROW!!!

No comments: