Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cambodian BBQ at the Beach

After the sights of the morning, we were quite hungry and ready for lunch.  And lunch we had, at the fabulous Sokha Beach Resort in Sihanoukville.



Yep, the Gulf of Thailand was awfully PRETTY!!!





As were the shrimp being grilled for us.



Great job!



Doesn't really get prettier than this, does it?



Now, the Suttons and I have a running joke about our love of foot massages.  And it seems that Cambodia is the Mecca of foot massage.  They found a few just off the beach at the resort.





Of course I joined in.



My thanks to Crystal photographer Lianne for catching me displaying my beached baby whale legs in all their glory.

My view of my foot massage.



Who needs an umbrella when you have shade like this?



All too soon (yep, it's a catch phrase with Crystal), it was time to head  to Sihanoukville International Airport (remember?) and check our bags in for the flight to Siem Reap.

Long lines......right.







We walked out to our plane...and I hope the water bottle is stowed somewhere.





And 45 minutes later, we arrive in Siem Reap.



This was our plane.



Angkor Wat, here we come!



No comments: